16 August 2013

I've moved to a new site!

I've moved!
I'm thrilled to introduce to you a brand new website and blog just for Crayon Chick!


I've been in a spin all week talking about domains, hosting, wordpress, widgets, themes, plugins, media buttons - oh la la, it's a long way from crocheting all day!

It sadly means it's time to say au revoir to blogger and this will be my last post here.
But never fear, all the things I love and inspire will still be shared on the new site!

So hop over and have a look.
You'll need to update your readers and bookmarks

You can even subscribe by email (Mum, that's a hint for you!)
It still looks pretty much the same, but it's got better buttons and doodads. And I'll be there!

See you on the other side!


1 comment:

  1. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear. She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete